Attention Moms: You do not have to be a blogger, have your own website, or have a product to sell in order to share your stories here. Please don’t be shy if you aren’t a writer. We still want to hear from you.
If you have a story to share, a lesson learned, a challenge you’re struggling with or have overcome, a question to ask, or tips on how to make this mommy gig go more smoothly, we’d love to read it. Since this community is about sharing and supporting one another, I’m happy to link to your blog, product, or service as long as it’s part of your introduction and not your article.
- Add a mini-bio – Make sure you tell us a little something about yourself, with a link to your blog or website if you have one, along with your post.
- Grammar and spelling are important – Please do a spell and grammar check before submitting.
- Language – I don’t mind colorful language, and probably get a little salty myself at times. However, Racial, sexual orientation, religious, or any other insults won’t be accepted for any reason.
- Link your sources – Make sure that any sources you site in your submission contain a direct (NON affiliate) link to your source(s).
- Images – Make sure your images are placed where you want them in your article, and that they are not in copyright violation.
- NO SALES SUBMISSIONS – If you’re only submitting an article to sell a product or service, don’t bother. I won’t bother with a response before hitting delete.
- NO PAID CONTENT – I don’t pay for content. I’m perfectly capable of spouting off forever and ever without having to spend money for someone else to say it for me.
Want me to guest write for you? I’d love to! As long as you let me know how I can best serve you and your readers, I’ll do my best to share what I can.
Email guest submissions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.