Writing has been my passion since I landed in my first 9th grade English class. I love sharing the stories, the memories, the laughs, the tears… and everything in between. But, as with everything in life, there’s a price. Web hosting and domain registry are cheap but definitely not free. Time is free but definitely not cheap.
This website and forum are supported through a combination of advertisements, affiliate links, and even products that I’ve developed because I think you’ll find them valuable. I promise that I’ll never push a product or service that I know to be crap. I value my integrity far too much to throw away your trust and my self respect on a bad product endorsement.
So what can you expect?
- You’ll see some Google Ads on my posts. *Note that Google Ads are contextual and will not always reflect a product or service that I would personally recommend.
- You’ll see links to my Coupon Management System ebook, because it rocks and saves my family thousands of dollars a year. I wrote it and made it pretty and make full price, minus Lulu.com’s commission on every download sold.
- You’ll see advertisements for services I buy and use for my own family, that I have later signed up to be an affiliate with.
- You’ll probably see advertisements on different sections of this website for services and products that directly relate to the section of the site.
- You’ll see Amazon.com affiliate ads for books I’ve read and want to share, or things that look really fabulous, or things relevent to the topic at hand.
What you won’t see:
- Products or services that I know to be worthless – no matter how great the commission.
- Products or services that aren’t related to the topics we discuss here on this site.
- Products or services that harm or exploit other people.
Oh, and another thing….
The opinions I express on this website are my own. They aren’t dependent on a free product or a check from an advertiser. The opinions expressed by the other contributors to this website are similarly NOT my opinions, but solely the opinions of the contributors. Most importantly, you don’t have to agree with any of the opinions expressed here. You do, however, have to be respectful of the opinions expressed here (in your comments and/or forum responses) or you’ll be removed and I won’t feel the slightest bit bad.